Monday, September 22, 2008

The Thing That Made Me Cry



Today I read a post that made me cry.



It’s a post that my sister wrote...




About me.




I know I don’t let people know how I really feel but I think this is the time where I should.




The REAL reason why I’m so reluctant to leave for The States is because I’m afraid to leave my family. My mom, and dad and my sisters.




I wasn’t exactly flattered when I was done reading your post, Maey. I was sad. I was crying even before I was done reading it. I was crying because you can’t be my side to make things okay when I’ll be in the States. I was crying because I’m not really the good sister that gives you the treatment that you deserve. I’m sad because I can’t find the right words every time you come home crying to me. I’m sad I can’t really give you the happiness that you truly deserve. I’m sad that only God can make things right for you…




I should have written this a long, long time ago.




I don’t know why on earth you think I’m a tough cookie. I know I’m so weak inside. I just try hard not to show it.




I’m sorry if I make you cry and I don’t say sorry whenever I’m supposed to. I’m sorry I’m rude. I’m sorry that I don’t like to clean up the room. I’m sorry that I don’t express how much you mean to me and how what a good sister you really are.




I guess I don’t really say it because what you’ve done for me-and everyone else is just so clear. Somehow I think words is a pointless way to express that.




All my years of living, I found it hard to find a real best friend. I thought I found one when I was in high school. It was obvious that she took me for granted, that she never really cared about me. Well, she didn’t have to. She had the attention of boys and girls everywhere. As years passed, we grew apart and she left me. Simply because she didn’t have ‘faith’ in our friendship anymore.




But then I realized that I didn’t need her because I have already found someone who has and will always be there for me. She has een beside me all along, I just never realized it back then.



The reason I don’t need a best friend and the ONLY reason why I don’t need a guy around me like how most girls do, is because I have you next to me, Maey. You’re the one who motivates me to do better; you’re the only one that can make the world seem a better place when I think my pathetic little world is crumbling. (Geli, dowh)




Apart from ibuk, you’re the person who I wanna be when I grow up (that’s like in what...now?).





I don’t know how you can keep up with your hectic life. I don’t know how you can take it when your friends don’t treat you right (after all the things that you have done for them). I don’t know how you keep giving and giving and really don’t expect anything in return. I don’t know how you can be so strong after all the disasters you have to go through.



But in the end, you still manage to pull through. And that is what amazes me.



Like how your lecturer kinda called you stupid in front of the whole class just because you didn’t mark your attendance on the right attendance list. You were able to prove him wrong by giving the best presentation and by answering his toughest question in class. In the end, he took back his words in front of the whole class.





I never forget to pray for you. I know that I can’t give you the happiness that you’re entitled to. Only one person can.



I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, but I can’t disagree when your friends say that they’ve found an angel on earth. (Excluding weekends. hehehehe)



You might want to print this post out before I realize what I’ve done.



Oh man, I think I’m high on crack.



(By the way,i've alread read this on Friday. i just didn't have time to post this up. jgn mara... :D and kurang asam ko gi letak gambar aku yg x comel. saje jeeeeee!)

7 comments:

Qaisy Jaslenda said...

wow pia...

untung kak murni :-P

Anonymous said...

BEST.


KANAK2 PINTAR.

maliQ said...

umm..shud i be writing sumthing for my sis??



hmm....



nahhhhh

hahahaha XD

beb mentoot said...

qaisy: hehehe.. u tell her that :P

zaim: thanks :)

maliq: maybe u should, triple B

fara-fatihah said...

aww u girls are so sweet with each other. membalas-balas posting. so sweet. hehe
selamat hari raya pia:)

shera said...

omg pia. dis is soooo sweet. seriously. huhu.

beb mentoot said...

fara: selamat hr raya to u too :)

syera: welcome to the blog world hehee